Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting on my element riser and limbs to get back from the airbrusher. He mailed it Saturday from washington. Said it should show up wednesday. I'm thinkin " Not with the holiday it won't." So I get home, read some on here. go shoot the bow for 1/2 hour. check the mail. DOH! Package is at the post office ready to be picked up! But now it's too late! :BangHead:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I'm waiting on my element riser and limbs to get back from the airbrusher. He mailed it Saturday from washington. Said it should show up wednesday. I'm thinkin " Not with the holiday it won't." So I get home, read some on here. go shoot the bow for 1/2 hour. check the mail. DOH! Package is at the post office ready to be picked up! But now it's too late! :BangHead:
:doh:

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Ouch!! Be sure to post some pics of Adam's work (assuming it's ATcustomairbrushing). If it's anything like what he did to my bow you will love it :cool:

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bnb I'll show ya mine if you show me yours! LOL!

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
I was thinking ball python/ carpet python pattern at first until I saw the big fangs! So what kinda snake is it supposed to be? Here are some pics of mine. I'm going to start a thread with mine. I kinda did one a while back but the pics sucked so I let it get burried. I included a pic of the bow before dissmantling and sending it to Adam. He did the whole thing from cams to limb pockets to riser to stabilizer and even the ring on the Sims enhancer.

Let me tell ya it took me about 3 hours to get my HHA DS sight completely back together! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BnB It is a python. You're not supposed to be smart enough to make the connection to the fangs!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your bow looks awesome! Adam is the shiznizzle!

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
LOL well leave it to the guy who worked with reptiles for 9 years to point that out ;)
BnB It is a python. You're not supposed to be smart enough to make the connection to the fangs!
Thanks! Adam does some of the best work I've ever seen. He also painted the limbs which are holding up just fine. My limbs were kind of his guinea pig to see how they would hold up with the paint and seeing how they are beyond paralelle it's about the best test his paint could be put through.
Your bow looks awesome! Adam is the shiznizzle!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I get it put together I think I'll start an Adam thread. he did my limbs too. wanna see em? tune in next time......................................

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much did it run you? Lets also see pics of the limbs!
If you click on his website in the view sponsor tab at the top of this page, his pricing is on there. I don't like to discuss other peoples pricing in case it changes or you want something different done, but i had the riser and limbs done. With shipping both ways to Iowa I have about $240 in the whole thing. It depends on how many colors and how many pieces etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts