Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my QAD Ultra on my AM 32 because I had a problem with it and I ajusted the center shot about 7/8 (from riser to center of arrow). The problem is that the adjustement is maxed out. I can't move the rest away from the riser anymore. ? My other QAD Ultra had some adjustment left. Are they different ?

My broadhead still fly about 5 inchs right at 20 yards.

Other question, is that a OK way of adjusting center shot by placing an arrow against the riser and another one nocked and sitting on the rest fork and checking parallism.

Thanks

Mush

· Registered
4,736 Posts
Thats how I checked centershot on mine. Doing it that way had my arrow running dead center of the trough in the arrow shelf, and thats where my bow paper tuned at. Its not really an exact measurement, but a good starting point. As far as tuning beyond that, Im still learning so I cant be much more help.

· Registered
1,216 Posts
You have a good starting point, now to fine tune centershot you should take your field points and shoot at 10 yards and at 30 yards and see if arrows are hitting the same as far as left and right. After centershot is tuned there are many ways to get BHs and FPs to hit the same spot.

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha Ha found it !!!

The rest fork contains 2 holes to screw to the rest shaft. And that shaft has 3 holes , so I can reposition the fork more to the right on the shaft . Thanks..

Mush

· Registered
93 Posts
Yes I had to move the qad I was using b4 changing my rest it was a good rest but wouldn't hold up to the number of shots I put it through

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.