Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have wraps that seem to want to peal at the seam where they over lap. I clean the shaft before i apply. But when my arrow penetrates deep enough to have my blazer in my target when i pull it out...either way the wrap wants to peal off. I even put some fletching glue along the seam on the wrap...CRAPPY WRAPS?

·
Registered
780 Posts
i would have to say you have bad wraps. i use the eze-crest wraps on all my arrows and shoot too deep all the time and have never had one peel like you have. and i have been using them for 3 years. i'd try some different wraps.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
I am using bohning wraps, and they stick great.

I'm guessing they are crappy wraps.
What kind are you using?

·
Registered
365 Posts
bad wraps.

i shoot clear wraps from arrowraps unlimited and regularly have to deal with pass throughs on bales, butts, cardboard and foam (my club needs to upgrade the targets!!!!!) - i've yet to have a wrap misbehave.

good wraps, clean shafts and good adhesion. make sure you run your fingers over the wraps to ensure they're seated properly. i use a handkerchief to keep the skin oils off the wraps but i press down firmly on the wraps after rolling to make sure they're on really tight and there are no air pockets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.