Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a z7 in January and for some dumb reason thinking about selling and getting a d350.Really could use some help in being talked out of it.Or is it a good decision?

·
Recovering hunting addict
7,728 Posts
It's not a good idea - it's a great one!

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Don't feel bad its the AT addiction. I used to buy a bow and hunt with it 3-4 seasons and since joining AT a couple years back I have owned, bought or traded 4-5 times-LOL. The more you read the more you want to "try" something else. I literally went out and shot almost 20 bows this spring and ended up with a Z7. You have one of the best bows offered this year but nothing wrong with the D350 either. Thing is you'll find both for sale by the dozens as soon as the 2011 models come out.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Finally came to your senses did ya, just kidden. Do whatever feels right. It doesn't matter what we all think.

·
Sultan of Smack
5,441 Posts
If you have had the opportunity to shoot the Destroyer, and like it better than the Z7, I would say buy it.

SCFox

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'll give you thirteen dollars for that Z7 sight unseen.:shade:

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
How does the saying go ??? Buy "Nice" or buy "Twice". Hmmmmm.....

If you keep what you have, it's only going to bug you that you didn't buy the BT. You know what to do.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not much help talking me outta this

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I haven't shot either bow. I only lknow them by reputation. Have you shot the Z7 enough? Do you not like it, or you just want the 350?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Go for the D-350. why noy? you work don't you? You are going to have to get up and go to work if you get the D-350 and you will still have to go even if you don't get the D-350. It's an awesome bow. You will love it. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
37,008 Posts
Its not really a choice to me. Get the 350! Im not a big fan of the Z7 if you counldnt tell. Then once you get the 350 and shoot it for awhile then you can move up and get a PSE!

·
SuperToon'd
11,564 Posts
Just bought a z7 in January and for some dumb reason thinking about selling and getting a d350.Really could use some help in being talked out of it.Or is it a good decision?
My opinion.........Z7 is quiet , light , ultra smooth , 0 timing issues ,and a great looking bow with decent speed from a company with unmatched customer support and a great track record. D350......heavy , fast ,stiff to draw , alot of issues according to AT posts , it's from the recall company and it's ugly to me. I personaly do not have confidence in bowtech after the last few years. But hey , it's your money and if that's what you want get it. I myself am trying to get an XLR8 and alot of people think I shouldn't. But it's what I want........:darkbeer: The d350 is most likely a decent bow but I just can't take the chance of having it derail or the flx guard breaking. Too much money to spend on something that I am not 100% confident in............:wink:

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
whats wrong with the Z7? was the Z7 an impulse buy?
why dony you like it?
how do you know the D350 will be anything differant? have you actually shot one?
both bows are built from top quality companies i would imagine it comes down to what feels good to you.

so if your not happy with the D350, then will you trade it away for a Hoyt which is what you really want anyways? :D

good luck with your new bow.

Tony

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not helping me out any

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
not helping me out any
Well, what is the real reason why you want to sell the Z7 and get the Bowtech? From everything I've heard about the Z7, it's supposed to be an awesome bow. I personally have never shot one myself, but it looks like a nice rig. There must be a reason why you want to part with it. What is it???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Question is: Why get rid of a very good bow just to get another very good bow?

Getting rid of a good bow to purchase a very good bow now makes sense.

The D350 is a great bow, the z7 is a great bow. If I had to purchase and keep one, I would flip a coin.

·
Bringer of truth
14,619 Posts
No brainer here.......keep your Z7 AND GET THE 350, then make the choice.
When in doubt keep em both:mg:

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
well to me it sounds like you dont want to do it so its all up to you...personally i like the D350 better than the Z7:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts