Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant beleive there is IBO world shoot and nobody is talking about winners. There was lots of talk about daily winners for ASA classic. If anyone knows who won womans and mens pro div. I would love to hear it.

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
they aint talkin about who won db, sounds like most are too peeved to care...thats too bad and unfortunate what went on this weekend. easton94

·
Registered
287 Posts
A big congrats to one of my shops shooters....Fletch Cummings....Fletch, I'm really proud of you and happy for you...Can't wait to see you in Cleveland....I owe you a Beer!!!!

maco12
:cool:

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Womans who won

Womans div. who won

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
Mens pro= Jarrett, Hopkins, Boothe
Womens Pro= Ginger Morehead, Susan Thompson (I think)
Sr Male Pro= Charles Blankenship, Tom Crowe, George Dixon.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Mathews

Not hard when you sponser all the 3-der's I guess
Jerry

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Darrin

Why would someone have a promblem with Mathews sponsering shooters. I think Mathews as done alot for the sport. Those guys need sponsership. Hey maybe the rest will get the hint.

D

·
0 Posts
Just like REAL life...

Michigander said:
Not hard when you sponser all the 3-der's I guess
Jerry
...does one get what they "play" for??...

...or does one get what they "pay" for??...

...seems like the 3D'ers are taking TOP "spots" too;) ...

...maybe 3D'ers ''are'' archers after all:) ...

...CONGRATULATIONS to MATHEWS and the folks who shoot them for winning the IBO WORLD event!!...

>>>---DD---> ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congrats to Mathews for having all their shooters in the Pro division.

On a side note....Hoyt had all the shooters in Semi-Pro.....so you can't blame Mathews for sponsoring shooters....obviously Hoyt had them out there also.

maco12

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
hey believe it or not....hoyt actually had some pro shooters there too.....and after the first day....they were right there contending....so what happend after that....i guess the M bow just took over....:p

·
Registered
287 Posts
OBT.....Yep...this time they took over...but in Gem city and Nelsonville.......oh yeah...the H bow was in charge!!!!

:D ;) :p

maco12

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
maco not trying to take anything away from the dartons...opps:p i mean the hoyts;) theyve had one heck of a good year....

however....the difference is....the mathews bows shoot better in the rain and fog because they come standard from the factory with the phase inhibitor on them.....while you have to buy it and apply it to the other brands.....you see, mathews goes that extra mile for their products....catch them if you can:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts