Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday in Bush Lousiania Dot Grantham AKA "RED DOT"..... she has red Hair took my sample # 1 packet of V Mass a deer supliment home and put it out ona old dead pine stump at the edge of her front yard

it rained alst night she said.

This morning at 9 30 AM Wed she was e-mailing me and she said there was a dead deer in her front yard

"Let me go check it out" she e-mailed.

She walked out to see the "dead deer" and it was a young doe and as Dot walkee up the doe took off

The doe was bedded in the grass of her lawn less than 10 feet from where she put the V Mass lick on the stump.

there would be no reason for a doe to bed there unless she was attracted to the V Mass lick

Dot hasn't seen a deer in her yard in over five years. Lives right on a road in rural Bush Lousiania

I guess the doe had a few licks of V mass and decided to rest

Its 11: 35 AM WED, two hours later and I am still amazed.

No I dont sell it. But I am impressed

Kildog has some pix of stumps that were destroyed by deer licking V mass I think he is a dealer/distrubutor

TINK

·
Registered
220 Posts
For the Doe,to fall asleep after consuming it,im wondering if this is made by the CALI Cartel? LOL.Tink what is it seriously?

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V Mass datum

Its a nutriational supplment has a lotof goodies in it

I gave my stuff away buit it reads like a bottle of Vitimens

someone did their homework and it very attractive to game I know it has salt, phosmphrus, calacium, and minerals, etc

You geta mineral list when you buy the stuff
I think it has about 35 ingreditents

TINK

Kildog on here handles it

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doe was awake

Dot thought the deer must have been dead to be on her front doorstep at 9: 30AM in broad daylight

The Deer was alert and seemed to be draw to the spot near the stump.......... she was not groggy or dazed

she never thought in weeks it would work......but not over night

TINK

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KilDOG

Now thjat you have shot with red Dot you know she is telling the truth If its the truth it ain't no stinkin story

Right?

Shark Hunt coming up Mid June

TINK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts