Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one watch American Archer?
Tom Nelson was at the Bowtech factory picking out his new bow (General)and he got to watch them build the whole thing from cutting out the riser to putting the string and cables on.
Bowtech said they have donated 100k dollars thru there TAPS program.
Great show guys if you get a chance to watch it.Made me want a new bow and i just bought my Gaurdian!!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Any one watch American Archer?
Tom Nelson was at the Bowtech factory picking out his new bow (General)and he got to watch them build the whole thing from cutting out the riser to putting the string and cables on.
Bowtech said they have donated 100k dollars thru there TAPS program.
Great show guys if you get a chance to watch it.Made me want a new bow and i just bought my Gaurdian!!!!
I was impressed with the show...I JUST bought a bow and now I want another one......I had no idea that the camo was put on in the manner it was...seeing that and the risers being cut was worth watching the show to me.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
what network is it on?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I missed it.

That would be pretty cool to see.
I have always wanted to see a bow manufactured start to finish.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for a re-run.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
just did a search on outdoor channel sunday @ 10:30

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great show guys,Don't miss it.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
that sounds like it would pretty cool to watch.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I thought that show had gone away. Tom Nelson, is a good guy, kinda like Opie with a Bow. :)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought Tom Nelson shot a Martin?
The show is now sponsered by Bowtech.
He was buying a General on the show.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I love these outdoor show guys. Last year it was the brand X bow is the greatest thing since sliced bread, this I will be shooting brand Y cuz it is the smoothest and fastest. Some of these guys change sponsors like us mortals change undies.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
One of the premier shows on Outdoor Channel imo

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
I thought Tom Nelson shot a Martin?
Yes OKTX he did shoot Martin for yrs and that is waht attracted me to the show ..... Seem's like Tom sold out for the $. I still think Martin is a AWSOME brand and very underrated in the bow Mfg Business. Very excellent technology at a affordable price, that is why I am gona stick with MARTIN over some other big bow brands. I am truley M4L :

·
Registered
252 Posts
I caught the show this morning. I once saw a baseball helmet get "dipped" in camo. It didn't look anything like what I saw on the show. That is pretty dang cool.

·
Registered
470 Posts
saw it this mornin myself thanks to this thread.

It was neat...they said no two bows have the same finish because the bow is dipped in the vat at different times of the stream.

Bowtech also had their version of a draw board.

Neat to watch.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts