Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s great to see how little waste is produced making all of our great Doinker and Precision Balance products. The one area of making the stabilizers that produces the most waste, machining metal parts..... it is all 100% recycled. We even drain the chips of cutting oil to reuse it in our machines. When you buy Doinker products, you are not only buying a great product that works as it's designed to but you are supporting a 27 Year Old American Company with employees that not only care about the products and customers, but also how they are made.

Doinker Stabilizers and it's sister companies, Precision Balance Stabilizers, Karbon Krafters are all Designed, Manufactured, Assembled, Packaged and Shipped in the USA by a handful of hardworking people.
This includes:
- Designing of all products(By Original Owner Bill Leven and Erick Hall)
- The machining of parts
- Molding of plastic and rubber parts
- Tumbling for an of metal parts
- Anodizing of metal parts
- Laser Engraving of metal parts
- Painting custom colors of weights, exo doinkers and stabilizers
- Design and printing of custom colored stabilizer wraps
- Forming of Quality Carbon Rods from the raw carbon to final clear coat finish
- Hands on assembly of all products we make
- Packaging
- Marketing
- Sales
- Distribution

When purchasing your next stabilizer, please take this all into consideration.

#USAmade #recycle #doinker #PBstabilizers

doinker recycle.jpg

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,598 Posts
And we really appreciate it!

·
Hunter of many things
12,121 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the question, but I think you're talking about 5/16-24 UNF thread?
Yes, Doinker uses 1/4-20 threads for the weights on some of their stabs I see online while others stab makers use 5/16-24 which are the threads used in your bow and one end of all stabs. So his question is wondering why the weighted end has to be different.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why do you hate 5/16X24 so much?
We went with this thread for the weights back in 2009 when we were releasing our Doinker Supreme Dampener, it required a special screw that held the dampening assembly together and went through the Doinker. If we would have used the larger 5/16 size.....it would not have dampened as well. Then sometime later we developed the 4-2-1 weight system which had to be 1/4-20 threads at that time as an adapter screw on the Doinker Supreme was not possible. A couple years ago we came out with the eXo Doinker, it uses a 1/4-20 female thread inside the Doinker but a Doinker 1/4-20 to 5/16-24 Adapter stew can be used to make it 5/16-24 Male x Male threads so that you can use any other companies 5/16-24 threaded weights. The eXo Doinker comes standard on all Doinker Pro-Shop Series Hunting or Target Stabilizers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts