Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Full Time Novice
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing? Since I’m having to buy some this year I am doing my best to try to get as much American made products as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,434 Posts
Day one camo, gray wolf are two I can think off

·
Vendor
10,761 Posts
Gray wolf wolfskin is the best you can buy form anyone anywhere.

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,134 Posts
Beyond Custom clothing is USA made...but its pricey. They used to use that top rated Schoeller fabric which I know is good.
https://beyondclothing.com

I've talked to a couple guys over the years that had it...mostly hard to fit and they both loved it.

My one buddy is a huge dude, ex NFL guy...and he loves the stuff.

_____

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thlete
Shiver Shield ( thought was USA Made? But did not see stated on website)
Grey Wolf Woolens
I'd suggest running a search on here, this has been discussed many times previously. I commend your Patriotism.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I doubt there is any clothing made in the USA from components from the USA.

I looked up day one. It looks like it is made in the USA but from foreign material. It’s still cool they actually make the product in the US. Didn’t Rocky Brands use to advertise US made? I’m doubt it’s still the case.

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,134 Posts
Edit; It looks like Beyond has morphed into a Kuiu type company...

...............no longer making custom garments in USA, now its designed in Seattle and imported....so cross them off the list

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
...............now its designed in Seattle and imported....
I always laugh at lines like that.

"Designed in the USA"

Translated as, "I, the owner, am in the US, and come up with ideas here, then have EVERYTHING else after that stage sourced, purchased, and built overseas, but I 'thought' of it in the US, so that counts for something". :confused:

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Edit; It looks like Beyond has morphed into a Kuiu type company...

...............no longer making custom garments in USA, now its designed in Seattle and imported....so cross them off the list
I just noticed that also...started looking at hunting pants and down at the bottom was " Imported "...oh, search continues.

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Weatherwool

King of the Mountain wool

Sleeping Indian Wool.

G Fred Ashbell wool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts