Archery Talk Forum banner

American Outdoors,,, SE Missouri

657 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  CY67
Hey guys.. Just wanted to let you in on a great Archery shop out of Dexter, Missouri I ran into this past weekend... Mark Jacques, owner and Shop Professional is an Elite, Bowtech, High Country and Ross dealer that has it all... Techno hunt games, accessories, clothing, stands, blinds, boots, or broadheads... THis place has it all...Even a great 20yrd shooting lane for those guys who want to try the lastest and greatest broadheads, bows or even arrows... I was to say at the very least impressed at this nice smalltown Archery Store out in middle of SE Missouri... The guys there were polite. helpful and very knowledgable in every aspect of the game... Heck.. I even noticed while I was there they even provided Bank Finacing for those guys that want it all.... How much better can it get? Well go find out for yourself next time your going through Dexter, Missouri and go see Mark and crew soon at AMerican Archery... Even the name is cool.. Thanks Y'all for the great tour and most excellent service!... I'll definately be back.....
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Wow

Andy

I really appreciate the kind words. Come back in and see us when you are in the area. Dont forget the soon to be open www.americanoutdoorsonline.com. Check it out in a week or so for specials and grand opening stuff.

By the way, the string and cables set on that Z bow was great. Stage One? I think that is the name of them. I will get in touch with them soon.

Mark

· Registered
1,982 Posts
I agree with Takeum. Mark has a great shop and is super nice guy to boot. However, like Takeum, I have to drive from the Memphis area to get there :sad:. Oh well, at least gas is finally getting cheaper so now I have an excuse to go back up there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.