Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I am not familiar with 2 person ladder stands. I was at my local walmart today and they had a 2 person Ameristep there for $95 or $99. Seemed like a really good deal. Anyone have any experience with them? THanks

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
There a good solid stand. You get what you pay for though. Yes they are a bit heavy but I can put them up by myself...I'm a big guy though. They are solid and you won't have any trouble with it if you buy one. I have 2 of them.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Stand

Very strudy stand for us big guys..:wink: But if you plan to shoot over the back side make sure your bow clears the Side railing ( I take mine off ) .:)

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad there are some reviews on it. I seen it was rated to 500 pounds and i am a big guy as well. Hows the price compared to other places?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I had one two years ago and loved it. I went to get in it one day and some idiot had stolen it. I'm still mad about that. Some poacher comes on my land and adding insult to injury steals my stand.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Most companies build cheaper products just for Walmart. The lower their quality so they can lower their price (at Walmarts demand). Between their unfair business practices and the fact they have put so many small people out of business I do not trade with them. Long winded way of saying no I would not buy their stand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts