Archery Talk Forum banner

Ameristep Brickhouse TSC

845 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  AdvanTimberLou
Thinking about buying this bilnd, Who has used this blind and did you like it or not? Need some Input. Thanks in advance
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
somebody out there has one of these

· Registered
104 Posts
I love mine, would buy another, and would recommend them to anyone looking for an economical durable blind. Mine is one of the first models that they came out with. I recently hunted out of one of a newer model and they have made some improvements such as a more durable material, gear hanger, and better zippers.

I've had good luck out of it with several kills. But, I will say that I brushed it in and left it there for a week or so before hunting out of it.

· Registered
36,987 Posts
I really like mine ...

· Registered
42 Posts
I love my Brickhouse. The mesh windows are tight and set up is easy. Also, if you shoot up one of the windows you can simply remove it and replace it with a window from the back of the blind. This is due to the velcro system.

· Registered
10,044 Posts
I have one and really like it. I have never deer hunted out of it, just turkeys in the spring, but I love the hanger holder and plenty of room in it. Wish I had another.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,731 Posts
I have a Stackhouse and Outhouse. Both have been trouble free. For the price, they are one of the best deals out there and great customer service if you need it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.