Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you all know about the great customer service experience I had with Ameristep.

Here's the emails:

I bought an Ameristep G-30 from Wal Mart last year and loved it. I used it maybe 5 times so it is still like brand new. I've posted several positive reviews of the blind on various hunting websites I visit regularly (archery talk, arkansashunting.net,
arkansasoutdoors.com) THis week I was setting up the blind for the first time this year to try and get the deer used to it by the time my nephew came in so I would have a place to take him. While trying to open the blind, 2 of the rods broke. If I had the box or receipt, I would just take it back to Wal Mart and they would replace the blind but I don't so I'm contacting you. If you saw this blind (and smelled the new on it for that matter) you would see that its basically brand new.
I got the blind in December '07 and honestly used it maybe 5 times trying to kill a turkey with my bow in late winter. Can you help me?

Thanks

Ameristep (about 5 minutes later)-ANDY I WILL SEND YOU SOME POLES ON THE WAY THANK YOU TONY TENORE

Hey Tony,
I just wanted to clarify that the parts that were broken on the blind were not exactly the poles but the pieces on the hub where the poles connect. Is that all included with the pole or do I need a different piece?

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Ameristep (same day)-ANDY ,THE POLES I SENT WILL HAVE THE TIPS ON THEM THANK YOU TONY TENORE

No questions asked and quick responses. I'm very impressed. The poles broke because I tried to force the blind open. I believe it had little to do with the quality of the product. My two cents

· Registered
723 Posts
i have also had good customer service with ameristep.. i recieved a climbing stand from my uncle that was fairly new but for one reason or another he did not have the cables that went around the tree.... so anyway 6 days befor opening day i call them up on a thursday and because they had been lost it was $20 somthing for the 2 cables shipped.. I also asked her when they may come and i told her that next wensday was opening day and was wondering if they would be in on time. She told me they would be at my door wensday at the latest... I had another stand up but was hoping to not have to use it till the season got going so i was alil upset i waitied so long to call.... anyway the cables were at my porch that saturday only 2 days later so i was good to go!!

· Registered
140 Posts
Ameristep Customer Service

I have had great luck with Ameristep too. I lost a couple of parts for my new skyscrapper stand, and they sent them out right away at no charge. Just ordered new straps for my rapid rails at a reasonable price. They are nice to deal with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.