Archery Talk Forum banner

AmeriStep DogHouse Blind ????

2449 Views 16 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Cmarti
Please Help i can not for the life of me figure out how in the hell to fold this thing back up to put it back in the carrying bag. Anybody out there who has this model who can explain to me how to get it back in the bag pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help before i burn it....
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Sounds like y'all need some more time in "Kidlet Toys 101" ! These popup blinds are the adult version of the kidlet popup tent kits that come complete with attachable tunnels etc--sorta like hamster tunnels for children. I have a nice set to practice with... :D

· Registered
139 Posts
Sounds like your friend with the faded blind needs to get some spray paint & redo the camo! But ya know... as long as the blind is a permanent 'fixture' in the animals environment, it shouldn't matter what color it is...

I also imagine if you set it up initially, and spray it down with something like "303" for UV protection, it will probably fade a lot less. Might have to air it out a few days to get rid of any odors, but I bet it would make the fabric last longer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.