Archery Talk Forum banner

AmeriStep DogHouse Blind ????

2447 Views 16 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Cmarti
Please Help i can not for the life of me figure out how in the hell to fold this thing back up to put it back in the carrying bag. Anybody out there who has this model who can explain to me how to get it back in the bag pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help before i burn it....
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Bowtech SS34
1,284 Posts
It is tricky, If you follow the directions and practice you will get it. I have a friend that has one and I always have to take it down for him, he cannot figure it out, it tends to get his blood pressure up! They also say not to leave out in the sun. No kidding! I have another friend that has one and set it up for Turkeys in April. The dork left it up all year, Yesterday we were doing some scouting and went to the pasture where his blind is. It not only faded, it turned bright pink and maroon. Too funny, I have not lauged that hard in a long time. It looked so funny sitting there in a nice green pasture next to a corn field. :tongue:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.