Archery Talk Forum banner

ameristep doghouse takedown???

1424 6
Just bought the doghouse xlt..same as the doghouse, just 8 in. bigger.
How the H*ll do you fold this thing back up? It has directions but i still cant get it. Is there a video on youtube or on here that i can watch, i'm afraid i'm going to bend it out of shape or break the frame.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,520 Posts
There used to be a video on their website. Don't know if it's still there.
I have the same problem. Hate that piece of crap:mad: Some guys can fold theirs up. I think mine has some kind of evil spirit in it or something. It SUCKS.:thumbs_do:thumbs_do
Only advice I can give you is to go dump it off in somebodys back yard before it turns you into a serial killer.

· Registered
312 Posts
The previous poster is right. There once was
a video on their website - I haven't looked
recently.
I have two of them and they both remain in
the closet.
Every time I used one, I ended up wadding the
damn thing up and strapping it to the 4-wheeler
to haul back to camp.
Where I would proceed to get about half-drunk
before tackling it again.
That seems to be the only way I can do it. I
can't do that tricky twist-push thing while sober.

Ronnie

· Banned
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to find out how to do this QUICK! I opened it in my living room and i have a real estate agent showing the house this afternoon. It's taking up the whole freekin living room. I cant get it out the door. If i just knew how to get it to fold flat, i can manage the twist part. I dont want to deform it or rip it. Just spent $115.00 on it 2 weeks ago. HELP!!!

· Registered
312 Posts
I need to find out how to do this QUICK! I opened it in my living room and i have a real estate agent showing the house this afternoon. It's taking up the whole freekin living room. I cant get it out the door. If i just knew how to get it to fold flat, i can manage the twist part. I dont want to deform it or rip it. Just spent $115.00 on it 2 weeks ago. HELP!!!
I already told you the best way.
Get drunk, then go at it.
In fact, the instructions should begin with:

Step 1: Take several stiff drinks before proceeding to Step 2.

I ain't trying to be funny, I'm as serious as cancer.
Ronnie

· Registered
1,234 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.