Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in the anchor sight but cannot find contact info for Archery Innovations. My company blocks certain websights and for some reason their's is blocked. If anyone could reply with the phone number to Archery Innovations and maybe a contact name it would be greatly appreciated. I've already checked the classifieds and found none that interest me due to various reasons and I would rather buy it new anyway. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
here ya go, copied & pasted from the website. hope it's what you were lookin for

CONTACT: 218 563 2800 [email protected] (if you don't use Outlook Express this link may not work, simply copy and paste into your email program).

We will answer your questions and send you information via email at your request. We like talking about our product and if our lines are busy please leave your contact information and a good time to return your call.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yeah - they will respond quickly. I just had great customer service from them a couple of weeks ago regarding some vibration in my new Anchor sight - just needed to moleskin between the Anchor sight and my Spot Hogg and all was well...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Lynn and crew are top notch in all regards, esp. customer service.
Ask him to send you pics and story about the great Antelope hunt using the Anchor Sight. It's a great read and a testament to the accuracy you can achieve with the Anchor Sight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank's a lot folks. Got the number and it looks like I can expect to be treated right. Hope the sight helps. Lord knows I need it. A great season to each of you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts