Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archery Innovations is proud to announce new patent pending status for the Anchor Sight. We are always looking to improve our product yet keep it Made in the USA. Now that we are recognized for having created the first peep sight eliminating product to win Major 3-D tournaments, competing against a field full of peep sight shooters, we expect the copycats to prowl.

Bow Anchor Sight
US Patent Pending

218 563 2800 ask for Lynn

·
Registered
25,107 Posts
Wish u would make one that mounts right to the sight housing instead of mounting under the sight and then back towards the cables

·
Registered
969 Posts
I had several of the Timberline No Peeps, at least ten years ago, if not longer. They were very similar to the Anchor Sights as far as the concept, although smaller and not as bright or as easy to see. It would seem that the overall design and function was very similar, even if the executions did vary the scope diameters, light-gathering pieces, etc.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I think peep sights suck. The idea of this is good, better vision. I think mine comes in today or tomorrow, looking forward to it.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Archery Innovations is proud to announce new patent pending status for the Anchor Sight. We are always looking to improve our product yet keep it Made in the USA. Now that we are recognized for having created the first peep sight eliminating product to win Major 3-D tournaments, competing against a field full of peep sight shooters, we expect the copycats to prowl.

Bow Anchor Sight
US Patent Pending

218 563 2800 ask for Lynn
Your product looks similar to a nopeep that we had already 20 years ago , so who copied who ?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I'm using anchor sight, mainly as a torque indicator. Works very well.
For "copy cat" issue , it's not the same products.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
who was using the product and at what 3D shoot/shoots did it win at? just curious?
That's what I was wondering. I have never seen one at a 3D shoot.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That's what I was wondering. I have never seen one at a 3D shoot.

Maybe learn how to use google...I found this in less then 10 seconds

Anchor Sight Wins major 3d event

Submitted On: 2015-01-13
Introducing a new product, especially a new concept product, is difficult to say the least but things are finally improving. Shooting accuracy is still the main focus of today's archers and although the Anchor Sight is probably used by only 1% of all archers it is interesting to note there is a guy by the name of Mr. wood who started shooting a bow in 2006 and is currently 63 years old. This guy has been winning 3-D tournaments including the NW mountain challenge at the Tammarack ski resort in central Idaho which included all ages. According to Mr. wood, he was the only one using the Anchor Sight and in a shoot off that went to 90 yards edged out the guy that's the last 2 years Idaho State 3d champ with high overall scores both times. This proves what I have known all along� The Anchor Sight is simply the most accurate way to shoot a bow in 3-D competition and hunting environments!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
The Anchor Sight is simply the most accurate way to shoot a bow in 3-D competition and hunting environments!
Pretty generous use of the term "Major 3D Tournaments" I think...
Very generous I believe, I will stick to a good old peep sight that has won a few more Major Tournaments.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very generous I believe, I will stick to a good old peep sight that has won a few more Major Tournaments.

Some of your major 3d events are under controlled lighting....so there is no need for an anchor sight.

Under low light, there is nothing better

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wish u would make one that mounts right to the sight housing instead of mounting under the sight and then back towards the cables
Not sure if you know, there are basically 4 different positions for the AS. Back side of the riser, front side of the riser, above the sight housing, below the sight housing. Whatever works the best. I did see a pic of one screwed onto a guy's sight once.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts