Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after reading the testimonials on the no-peep type sights, I contacted Archery Innovations, and talked to Lynn. I have had the Achor Sight installed for about 1 week now, and I am really impressed. I never could get comfortable with my peep. I killed my first deer at age 16, a 9 point buck with a Ben Pearson Mirage shooting fingers and no sights. I have been through a few bows since then, started using a release, and sights, and about 4 years ago went to a peep sight on a new bow. I have recently developed a bad case of target panic (for some reason not while hunting, but while practicing). Since installing this device on my bow, I have not punched the trigger once in over 150 arrows, and am extremely comfortable and more confident than ever in my setup. I am strictly a hunter, so this product appealed to me for numerous reasons (better vision in low light conditions, improving my form etc.. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone, and I am thinking that for some reason it may have cured my target panic?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
They do work quite well. It takes a little getting used to looking around the string than through it. I got to the point that I would hardly even look at the anchor sight when I shot, so I took it off. Now I shoot without a peep or anchor sight and am shooting awesome at 40 yards, at 50 things loosen up quite a bit, but I'll keep on practicing :darkbeer:

·
How`s it going eh?
4,065 Posts
Just set myself up with an anchor site.I have 4 bows and 4 no-peeps and thought there was no better.I still like the size and view of the no-peep but the set-up of the anchor sight is a god send as compared to the no-peep.It is nothing to move the AI sight from bow to bow to try out or even changing sights and nock point is nothing because resetting the AI is a breeze.Much much easier then realigning a no-peep or a normal peep for that matter.For those who haven`t tried,trust me you will love it!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
My second anchor sight just broke today. I really like it but they have some design flaws. I wasn't making any adjustments on it or anything for months they are just a weak design.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Good to know

My second anchor sight just broke today. I really like it but they have some design flaws. I wasn't making any adjustments on it or anything for months they are just a weak design.
Good to know , ............I was considering trying one but between the price of the one on EBAY and your testimony ...............FORGET IT !!
I'll waste my money elsewhere

·
Banned
3,149 Posts
I just put the anchor sight on my bow...installation was easy. Hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend to shoot it. It looks like a great product and the customer service was great when I ordered it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts