Well, the new Turbohawk came home with me yesterday. Black, 60#, 28", #3cam beauty. The guy had 2 of them one with the #2 and one with the #3 cams. Set the draw weights identical at about 64#(maxed). That #3 cam was quite a bit smoother and easier on my left shoulder. It actually seemed to draw easier than my Vectrix XL set at 57#. Nice, quiet,shock free, and fast. I decided to set it up with a WB instead of a drop away like my last two bows, just to try it out. My son and nephew have been using the WB with pretty decent results, so I figured what the heck? I just put a black S-coil stab. on -seems to work ok. I did take off the grip that came with it and put on the black and grey laminate sideplates that were on my Vectrix. Love the look and the feel. Now I just need an all black quiver and sling. Sorry no pics - can't get them to load for some reason. The more I shoot it in, the more accurate it seems to become. I trashed two arrows yesterday, one at 20yds. and another at 30. No Robin Hoods, but tore the nocks off and started to split the shaft. Had no problems with broad heads and was really bummed when I was awakened by thunder 20 minutes before my alarm this morning. It has since cleared off and now I can't wait to get into the stand this evening. I'd love to write more but I think I'm gonna go play with my new toy.