Votes: 89 64.0%
  • I phone

Votes: 50 36.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which phone is better? I hear the droid phones have short battery life but whats everyones opinions???

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if the video is good enough may use it to video some hunts.

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also maybe why do you prefer one over the other.

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im kinda liking the looks of the droid g'zone comando. anybody use or see these?

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Android. The battery which came in my phone doesn't last very long. I've installed a 3500 mah battery in my HTC phone. I can go about 18 hours of continuous use between charges.

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats the new Iphone 5 gonna have new?

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where do you find such a thing?
Android. The battery which came in my phone doesn't last very long. I've installed a 3500 mah battery in my HTC phone. I can go about 18 hours of continuous use between charges.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just an extended battery made by seidio and others... That being said the I phone is nice but you are limited with it unless you jailbreak it. The Droid has a lot
more free apps although some are useless. I have a thunderbolt and love it. My Droid also has flash which the iPhone does not. Or at least the last time I had one it didn't.
I'm a die hard Droid user till I phone gets some open source and more free apps. Although the apps on the I phone are less buggy due to charging people and funding the upkeep of these apps!!

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my wifes Iphone 4 has flash I think.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I had an iphone 3gs and now how a htc thunderbolt which is the 4g verizon phone. I had the iphone for a little under 2 years and thought it was great! I absolutely loved the phone and thought it was great, minus the coverage but I had att. I now have verizon and the coverage is much better but Im not a huge fan of the android operating system. the battery life kinda sucks and just alot less user friendly in my opinion

·
Registered
241 Posts
Unless they have done some work with Adobe it doesn't!! Or its jailbroken. It won't play some embedded videos or sites that require flash, kinda like bowtech siite!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Android. Tons of free apps, company doesnt tell you what kind of apps you can and cannot have and battery life is an easy fix with an extended battery. You can also get many flavors of hardware in different configurations. The newer 4G Android phones are lighting fast and have a nicer screen than the iphone.

·
A legend in my own mind
1,720 Posts
Here's the key difference.

Iphone you use the phone how apple wants you
droid you use the phone how you want to

The apple interface is easier to use for beginner smart phone users. After a week, you've done all you can with it. The droid is limitless. I've had both. The iphone WAS awesome. The droid IS awesome.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
If you want bang for your buck. I doubt you can beat the 3GS iPhone for 50 bucks. Im a pc guy but prefer the apple phone. Took my phone for a swim without insurance and AT&T wanted 450 to replace it but told me to try the apple store. Apple replaced it for free no questions asked.
I also like being able to sync, search/buy/dl apps, backup and restore with ITunes on my computer. When I tried the android I was kind of surprised and disappointed they didnt have something like ITunes.

I don't really get the jailbreak though. Doing searches on it all I find are graphical abilities mainly Winterboard. Doesn't seem like its worth trying to get fancier looking button graphics

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Droids. In Every. Possible. Way.

100 apps to every iPhone app. I trashed my iPhone for a rooted Evo and feel I finally stepped into the 21st century.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Droid for the free aps.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I like my Iphone 3GS, It does more than I use it for. I'm not enough of an eletronics nut to know the difference. I just like having my trusty old unlimited data plan.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I miss my Droid. I down graded to cut back on monthly payment.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts