Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in Scotland and have been trying to get arrow placement cards for 3d and animal faces but cant find them is there any one who can tell me where to get them on the computer or email me some

wusarcher

·
Registered
60 Posts
wusarcher said:
i live in Scotland and have been trying to get arrow placement cards for 3d and animal faces but cant find them is there any one who can tell me where to get them on the computer or email me some

wusarcher
I have quite a few, probably most,of the targets shot in the UK scanned into the computer. Rinehart are freely available as a pdf on their sight. If you have a colour printer and laminator, I could mail the ones I have to you

shoot well
Dave

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
wusarcher said:

wusarcher

Think he is wanting the plastic cards ya carry on your belt that show the kill zone for 3d targets. I used to have some but i bought mine at a shoot somehwere. I through them away as so many differant targets out that i never had the right one for any shoots any more. AC

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
If you have The Archery Program, the McKenzie 3D targets are depicted neatly with the kill zones shown clearly. I also have the ASA target set in photos with kill zones outlined that I could e-mail to you, but I don't know how to downsize them to make them e-mail easily.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Check with Lancaster archery and see if they have any listed on there web sight. You can order them on line from there. AC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts