Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these pictures from one of my students trying to rub it in. He hunts about three miles from one of my farms. Might have to get lost and wonder that way.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another

Another Pic

Attachments

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
So when is he taking teach out for a lesson in hunting 101.

If he say no then tell him it is either Detention or De Deer. :wink:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Central Mo buck

Where is Miller county? What towns are near by? That is an awful impressive bachelor group for missouri. Every one of those deer were real nice missouri bucks.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Miller County

Miller county is between jefferson city and the lake of the ozarks. These pictures came from the tuscumbia area next to the osage river. Have seen alot of good bucks there over the years just nothing this quite this impressive.

·
Registered
309 Posts
dsf81 said:
Where is Miller county? What towns are near by? That is an awful impressive bachelor group for missouri. Every one of those deer were real nice missouri bucks.

Those were transplanted from Kansas

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Miller Co.

I've got permission to hunt a Miller Co. farm this year. I haven't got to scout it but I am looking forward to seeing what is on it.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Score!

He asked what i thought he might score and i said 170 ish. Do you think this is to high?

·
Registered
585 Posts
how big is the pen

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
????

:rolleyes: About 69,709 square miles. But i am guessing he doesnt roam the whole state of Missouri. I will personally gurantee that this is a free ranging deer.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
looks like the kid (or his dad) spends a lot of $$$$$$$ on corn. nice bucks for sure....... :darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I hope he is going to invite you for a hunt since you are feeding his brain with knowledge.:eek: :wink:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Great looking deer...He's doing something right...!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts