Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a climber that is very light weight and is very easy to use because this is my first climber. Ive done some research but every post I look at is someone who weighs 250 or 300, and I'm only about 130 pounds soaking wet so weight is a big problem for me that and I only want to spend no more then $250 dollars. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

· Registered
2,046 Posts
i use a loggy bayou stalker xl that folds really flat and weighs 17 pounds. if you look around you can get them for around 200. the stand i have been looking at is a gorilla from sportsmansguide.com that runs 139 and weighs 20 pounds. it looks comfortable and looks to fold flat

· Registered
1,310 Posts
You may have to up your anty a little about $30 but the tree walkers fill your needs. The pro mag SL is only 15 lbs. it has all the features of the others but is a little bit smaller.
Check out their web site at www.treewalkertreestand.com and then go to the compare models page and see for yourself. Best stand for the money -no extras need be bought use right out of the box.

· Registered
204 Posts
summit open shot seems to be the way to go for ya. And in your price range to boot

· Registered
2,046 Posts
You may have to up your anty a little about $30 but the tree walkers fill your needs. The pro mag SL is only 15 lbs. it has all the features of the others but is a little bit smaller.
Check out their web site at www.treewalkertreestand.com and then go to the compare models page and see for yourself. Best stand for the money -no extras need be bought use right out of the box.
yeah the tree walkers are nice too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.