Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the first time I've posted about this but they just keep giving me reasons to give them the thumbs up. What an awesome operation they have going -- the most efficient and on the ball retail outfit I've ever dealt with in any area. I made a special request on a recent order and they literally tracked me down by phone and email to iron out the details. Every time I deal with them they make it clear that they appreciate the fact that it's my hard earned money I'm putting down and that they want to make sure I'm pleased with the way it's spent. That's how you get loyal customers and they've got one here. :cocktail:

· Registered
1,672 Posts
never had a problem with lancaster archery. They are my go to online archey supply. The one time I got a bad arrow in a dozen they had a new arrow to me in like 2 days. They are very good.

J-

· Registered
4,738 Posts
I once posted a thread in the FITA classifieds that I was looking to buy some cartel triple nock pins since they had back ordered at Lancaster...I found some elsewhere and cancelled my Lancaster order...

Someone there called me like 3 days later said...Rob saw your post on AT but didn't see an order in our system so we thought we would call and see if you still needed them. Ours were too big (that's why they backordered), but we fixed them..I let the guy know that I had ordered some from somewhere else that had them in stock...he said, our backorder is due to the ones coming from Cartel being larger than they should, if that turns out to be your case let us know and we will replace them for you...

Now that is service...they sure won me as a customer...I just ordered a bunch of stuff 15 minutes ago...

· Registered
3,304 Posts
usually i can just stop in and the service is great.but twice now i've called to see if they could get me something they don't normally have in stock.i give them my name and phone#,they tell me they'll give me a call and then nothing.:zip:. i guess they don't need another sale. oh well,no place is perfect and probably just an oversight on their part,but it still irks me just a little.just to be clear,i'm not bashing them,overall i think they are a great place,just a couple of not so great responses from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.