Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope, not a five footer like Lefty's post, but 59 inches and 29 lbs. Another inch or five more pounds and I would have put her on the wall. First shot at a fish for the year. Found several other good ones with the smallest we shot being 53 inches.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Nope, not a five footer like Lefty's post, but 59 inches and 29 lbs. Another inch or five more pounds and I would have put her on the wall. First shot at a fish for the year. Found several other good ones with the smallest we shot being 53 inches.

All I see is a red X:cry:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Great gar guys!

So, I don't really need to ask how tall you are, right Robin? You'd better start shooting smaller gar and holding them closer. :D

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Hey Robin, where do you guys fish at, I live on truman, and am just starting to get my gear together. I lived in texas and fished on Toledo Bend and Sam Rayburn, but have had a problem finding clear water here on truman. Any advice would be much apreciated. Also is there any alligator gar around here like what we have in Texas? Thanks Bill

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We fish all over the place. No gator gar here, other than a rare one that may show up in south MO. Truman will eventually clear up for you and you'll have some great fishing right there pretty much all over the lake and below it as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.