Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is getting a little rediculous! I had plans to shed hunt all day Saturday, now we are supposed to get 3-6" of snow over night tonight! Is everyone else a little tired of this crap too?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
If it's not snow it's rain. Come south, were only expecting rain.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Come north, we still have 2' of snow on the ground. We've only gotten above 40 degrees twice this month. I'm still shooting in my basement because my outdoor target is buried in snow, thinking of going at it with the snowblower.
I drew a late turkey tag, mid May, now I'm starting to think I might be one of the lucky ones. Maybe the snow will be gone by then.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
We' re getting pounded with snow this morning. Expecting 3-5 inches by the afternoon. It'll melt fast I hope.

·
Registered
905 Posts
we really havent had any snow to talk about this year but it can just stay away now its is SPRING now!! some rain though which stinks too! but it is a sunny day today!

·
Registered
182 Posts
No snow down here in Athens--just more rain... We have got bad flooding here. Which has been usual this time of year now...

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
I'm with ya, so tired of snow and having wet muddy fields. HURRY UP SPRING!! :)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
No snow down here in Athens--just more rain... We have got bad flooding here. Which has been usual this time of year now...
You guys can't win. Weren't you fellows in a bad drought just a few months ago.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You guys should head north of the border. Nice and sunny here this morning but -20 degrees, going to be a cold day out ice fishing today.(still have almost 4' of ice on the lakes)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
stupid snow

We here in Northern Illinois are expected to get between 6-10 inches today and then another 1-2 inches tonight!!! It was just 49 deg and sunny yesterday! :confused:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Are you in the snow belt of NE Ohio? I like the snow. Hate the heat of summer and the slop of rainy weather.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Looks like a fresh new coat of 6-8" here right now and it's still snowing!!:mad:I hate this stuff already!

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
It would be a whole different story if it was November 08 and we were getting some snow!!! :) I'm ready for fall already! :)

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I like snow but its time for some spring Turkey and Brown Trout fishing ! Come on Spring Time.

Crazy Wolf.

·
Registered
429 Posts
It was almost all gone here, now it's back! Sure puts a serious crimp in my plans to shed hunt on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you in the snow belt of NE Ohio? I like the snow. Hate the heat of summer and the slop of rainy weather.
I'm on the lower edge of the snow belt. my farm is in northern Carroll county which wont get as much snow, but 1-3 inches down there.

It'll still make it really hard to shed hunt. I have come up with a plan though, I am leaving work today at 3 so I can go tonight before the snow comes!:wink:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Its spring here. We've officially gone 3.5 days without any snow.:wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts