Archery Talk Forum banner

Another quiver question but different...

537 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  zyxw
Okay... lets take a different angle on bow mount quivers... single piece vs. two piece... what does everyone prefer and why? I am thinking of leaving my quiver attached, as to me it seems like it makes most sense (after reading the pro's and con's about quivers on or off) as I probably will not be spending a lot of my time in a tree (but I guess time will tell).

Are single piece quivers as solid as two piece?

What's the advantage over a single vs a two piece (or vise versa)?

Is there a weight difference between the two?

Thanks in advance guys & gals.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,957 Posts
I went from a single detachable quiver to a 2 piece mainly due to the extra noise I was getting out of the connection area. The detachable was more versatile, I could take it off in tight spots, and it made packing the bow away alot easier, but I didn't like the noise it created. The two piece was quieter, and sat closer to the bow, but makes it a tight squeeze getting it in the bow case

· Registered
1,723 Posts
I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. I'm going to a 2 piece. I like the one piece but it makes noise. The 2 piece are generally lighter and are closer to the bow. I'm looking forward to getting it. I ordered the Fuse 5 arrow Ventera two piece.

· Registered
375 Posts
Twp pc for me....like the lower profile and cleaner look and dont remove mine unless working on the bow anyway.

My two

d

· Speed Thrills and Kills
4,763 Posts
everyone of my bows untill this one has had a 2 piece on it...i just figure its a bow quiver it needs to be on the bow...nothin wrong with one piece quivers but i have had hard times in the past with one piece quivers and noise so i jsut put 2 piece quivers on them...but this one i got now will have a one piece on it...got 3 to choose from that i have bought so ill see how it works

· Registered
16,024 Posts
You can't beat a quality 2pc in my opinion. They are a lot more solid and quieter the any 1 pc quiver. Some of it comes from the fact that the pieces that hold the arrows are further apart plus both pieces are solidly affixed to the riser:thumbs_up

· I am the Tin Man!
2,985 Posts
I hunt almost exclusively spot and stalk, so I much prefer a two piece, it holds the arrows more securely. With my Dren LD however there is only a top mounting hole. Mathews attempt to try to sell more of the T series quivers I think, and I very much dislike the T5 quiver that is on there. I think I am going to go with the Fuse Ventara Long in a one piece, it looks very stable and has two points that hold the arrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.