Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
13,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is such a great community and people on here always pull for one another so now I guess it is my turn. I have a hard time asking for help, but need some prayer. Just found out this morning that my wife has lost her job. We are already living pretty tight and this is gonna be a real tough one to pull through, but the good Lord will take care of us I know. I know there are so many that are much worse off than us, but it doesn't make it any easier especially since she is in the home building industry and we know how that looks right now.

Thank you in advance for your prayers,

Shawn

· Registered
2,004 Posts
Prayers sent for your family.

Rick

· Registered
461 Posts
prayers sent, and I hope that things will get better very soon for you and your family. Keep your head up and your faith strong.

· Registered
8,034 Posts
Shawn, our family is praying for yours and you are on our church prayer list (some 17,000 members strong!!)!!

Never be apologetic about asking for a prayer!! This is your families time of need and prayer WORKS!!!

If there's anything I can do, please let me know!! Even something simple!! This economy crisis is gripping good, hard working people and I just hope our government gets it right this time!! God bless you and your family Shawn!! :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.