Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Arrow-minded Conservative
3,308 Posts
24-inch arrow?

Sticking out of the chest?

I just get the feeling that those aren't GoldTip arrows tipped with Slick Tricks that came from a Hoyt.

Seems more like a 10-year-old kid than an archer.

· Registered
2,313 Posts
Sounds familiar, about 2 yrs ago same story here they showed the arrows on tv they were blue plastic arrows with crimped on field tips. Just some bored kids, somebody needs to teach these kid that you suposed to use a good BH.

· I am the Tin Man!
2,985 Posts
Operating table? Are you kidding me? There arent enough freakin ducks around at every city park in the world that they are gonna operate on a stupid duck? How about do the humane thing and put it down. And to think that whoever did it would be on this site is ridiculous. 24" arrow is a toy, anyone here shoot a 24" arrow, that couldnt make full penetration of a duck?

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Sounds like the work of a child. Needs to be taught to be a hunter and respect the game and season laws.

· Registered
6,213 Posts
Bad news with the duck. Stupid move by a couple of bored kids,I would say. The priorities are way screwed up though. Some homeless person will be refused medical care while a vet operates on a duck????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.