Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
down to the wire on my chores before hunting a season again, but I have managed to save enough money to take hunting season again!!

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
Glad to hear you almost have the list finished Hood, mine never ends. The wife keeps adding things so I'm not bored I guess.

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
get-r-done hood! Good luck this year, got any monsters tied down?

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
There is no possible way to ever get that list "done".
Ya just gotta get through enough of it to keep them quiet until hunting season is through.

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok,,I'll never get the list done but I better get the screens back on all the windows since re-glazing them...that's all I'm doing on the list for this year>>yes it's a never endless list but some things I know I better get done

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be working 7 days a week till I get to go hunting

I told her if it rains I may go hunting,,,she said: No you won't!

Hey! what she don't know, won't hurt her!:wink:

wont be the first time I have put the camo overalls over the paint whites!

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you see "the honey do" is a list of jobs I have told my wife I have,,,good thing I don't tell her all the jobs people want me to do! or I'd never get the season off!

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
down to the wire on my chores before hunting a season again, but I have managed to save enough money to take hunting season again!!
I'm in the same boat too bro! My wife said I need to re-route my T.V and other video equipment and put my T.V up on the fire place! I said "If I do that I need a bigger T.V" she said "I don't care as long as you get it done" It's a win win for me!!! Now if I close in our patio before next hunting season she said I can go up to the MidWest on a guided trip.... I'll be working on that throughout the winter, when I'm not hunting that is!

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe I'll have the list done by this weekend, then I'll have the rest of the season off just as long as my wife don't find out I have turned down a few other jobs

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YEP:drummer:
same old thing this year> the wife makes a honey-doo list and adds to it daily while reminding of how long I have to get it done,,,bah bah bah:noidea:

and she said there at I have to work this hunting season:director: Bah bah bah

So being The hunting Hood-lum that I be:shade:

I figured out how to work and hunt at the same time to make Mrs. Hood happy

The farmer across the road hired me for harvest and dirt turning

all his crop land is surrounded by timbers:rock-on:

and my stand are surrounding his crops>>>----------->

Yep

I have the perfect job

Hood

·
Teniente D'Equipo Mongrel
8,171 Posts
Your lucky the honey-do list doesn't include peace in the middle east...:devil:

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Time to make a Honey don't list.
Sparrowhawk, it's all in the looks, I just give her a big smile and say> I'm on it! and head out to the Hoods cave (I have 6 of them) and she thinks I'm working on the list

I can't recall doing one thing on her long list that wasn't on mine already, somethings a Hood HAS to do before it gets to cold and somethings a hood thinks about doing:shade:

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your lucky the honey-do list doesn't include peace in the middle east...:devil:

NO

She is Praying daily for that and knows I don't have a direct connection like her:icon_salut:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
you see "the honey do" is a list of jobs I have told my wife I have,,,good thing I don't tell her all the jobs people want me to do! or I'd never get the season off!
Somethings you gotta keep to yourself, lol. Side work is for people that don't hunt. Heck my boss is lucky I show up as much as I do during the season, let alone during the rut. Can you believe the nerve of that guy wanting a man to work when big bucks are on their feet during the day chasing???? Some folks have their priorities all messed up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts