Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bart lawhorn owner of deer crossing archery has now partnered up with jeremy blackmon and nathan land
Jeremy blackmon was with pearson archery and nathan land was with high country archery . Dca will now be known as integrity outdoors group.
Integrity outdoors group will now be offering deercrossing arrows,high country bows, dangle stabilizers,archers choice and the new mangle broadheads.
Operations are being relocated as we speak to Chatanooga tennesee .
The bows will be made in house at the tennesee location all except the limbs and the cam bearings .limbs will be barnsdale limbs .
There has been a few issues with customer service at dca recently and that all will change as bart will be at the new location full time ..
During this transition to a new location please be patient with any issues with orders etc . If you have made a call into dca about a order that is not correct please call and leave a message as when the phones were switched all voicemails were deleted at the same time .
And most of all be patient ,bart has his hands more than full but he will address any problems once he gets settled into the new facility .
Thanks

·
Registered
19,054 Posts
Tagged.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
So, if you order DCA arrows where do they come from (California or Tennessee)? When ordering fletched arrows, have they improved their fletching quality? Ordered some in past and fletch job was sloppy. Just wondering, as I gave them a another try very recently with an order for 1/2 dozen fletched arrows. Don't know what to expect. We shall see when I receive them.

·
southern traditions
5,005 Posts
I've always had a good experience with Dca . great arrow and accurate

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
So, if you order DCA arrows where do they come from (California or Tennessee)? When ordering fletched arrows, have they improved their fletching quality? Ordered some in past and fletch job was sloppy. Just wondering, as I gave them a another try very recently with an order for 1/2 dozen fletched arrows. Don't know what to expect. We shall see when I receive them.
Order them from reezen11 and they will be fletched to perfection. He is the guy that started this thread^^^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, i had the same question when i joined up with DCA and i was told no,
At one time i was using the speed pro arrows and loved them at first but they started to snap in half part of the way through the 3D season. this was my personal experience with the speed pro arrows..

if you decide to get some DCA arrows you can use my discount code for a 10% off (RP604) if you would like to..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts