Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to encourage everyone to the Supershoot on July 26th and 27th. $3,000 in prize money, 80 different targets, ride the chair lift twice for each of the upper 30 targets totaling 60 on the upper hillside, lots of camping, possibly Jim Horn Saturday night, Winner's Choice may have the Motion Targets there. and lots of door prizes. Located 25 miles south of La Grande and 25 miles west of Baker City in the beautiful Elkhorn Mountains. Need directions let me know.

Look forward to seeing everyone.
Norm

·
Registered
968 Posts
Well if work dosent get to busy I should be able to make it. Looking forward to it since I have everything all set up finally and have been shooting pretty good so far.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Norm we have a couple car loads coming up from Yakima. We could definately use some directions, we are all first timers.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Location question!!!

Norm we have a couple car loads coming up from Yakima. We could definately use some directions, we are all first timers.
PM sent.

Norm

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Money Dots

Hey Norm, what is the brake down for the prize money...
Typically in the past there has been approximately twelve dots with a range of up to $300 on the dot. There will be door prizes and raffles also.

Look forward to seeing everyone.
Norm

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who is traveling the longest distance????

I was just checking to see how far paople were traveling to make this shoot. I've heard of a few coming from central Washington and western Idaho. How about any others?

Norm

·
Registered
119 Posts
Some boys from western oregon will show up. I was coming back to defend the bow hunter free style class, but I think I will take the freestyle buckle home instead.:wink:

·
Registered
144 Posts
We'll be coming down from the Tri-cities. Im bringing my shop down so I wont be shooting but well have about a half dozen shooters with us.:wink: Kenny

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lebanon is quite a distance. Drive safe.

http://www.anthonylakes.com/contactus.cfm

Anyone needing information about cabins, direction, or other annemities can go to this web site. There are some cabins available and camping spots with electricity available. If you need more please contact me.

Thanks,
Norm

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May be lots of work.

We'll be coming down from the Tri-cities. Im bringing my shop down so I wont be shooting but well have about a half dozen shooters with us.:wink: Kenny

Kenny,

I'll try to promote the sell of arrows with the target setups and help you out. It will be great to have a place to have repairs or products in case something breaks or gets lost. Look forward to seeing you.

Norm

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Norm, our state field is the same weekend, so I won't be there to request any guide services. :D I have shot the tournament once a few years ago and it was fun.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Norm, being the new guy I need all the help I can get:tongue:It should be a good time for all. Kenny:wav:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We will look for at another shoot.

Norm, our state field is the same weekend, so I won't be there to request any guide services. :D I have shot the tournament once a few years ago and it was fun.
To bad you won't be there. The guide services would be my only chance to earn some money. Shoot straight at the state field shoot. I'm rooting for you.

Norm

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just wishing everyone a safe trip.

This weekend is the Anthony Lakes Supershoot and for those traveling to the shoot I just wanted to wush everyone a safe trip. I was finishing the layout last weekend and there is still two snow drifts about 2 feet deep. Also bring bug spray to keep the little buggers off of you. Look forward to seeing those that show. If anyone needs any last minute information I'll be unavailable Friday so I can help with the shoot setup. Let me know before then.

Thanks for the support.
Norm

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted to thank everyone!!!

Just wanted to say thatnk you to everyone that was able to make the event. The weather was great and the area was super. It was great visiting with evryone that I was able to. Congratulations to Troy Pointer who won the new Elite bow. Hope to see everyone next year.

Norm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts