1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I'm shocked to see some of those lands are in my state. The oxbow wildlife refuge is over run with deer. I see dead deer all the time on the highway in that area.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
They would lot rather a Car kills them than Us Hunters..........

Walleye REv.................

·
Banned
322 Posts
death by a car is even more painfull! or from what i saw a motor cycle!

there was a man who hit a deer who was crossing the road and a man on a motor cycle accidentally hit it. we must of passed by just a few mins after the accident cause the dead deer was still on the road, blood everywere, and amulances. we later learned that the man died.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Thats the thing about these whackos, they really dont care about the animals. They would rather see them stave, get hit by cars so on &so on. Then to see hunters take the animals.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Good Work

Good Work and great job getting the information out, and so quickly. Individuals like you and organizations like the US sportsmans alliance are key players in defeating this mental difficiency called HSUS and other such organizations.
Now more than ever, is is absoultely essential that sportsman and women come out in force and join and get active in pro-hunting organizations and sportsmans groups. Orgainzations like the US sportsmans alliance, various conservation councils, Bowhunting organizations, etc. All play a vital and pivital role in the defense of our hunting and fishing heritage. If we do not join and get involved you will be using your guns and bows for nothing more than a baot anchor.

JOIN a pro-hunting organization TODAY and become part of the SOLUTION.

Respectfully,
Jeff Mangold
New York Bowhunters Representative

1 - 6 of 6 Posts