Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get any Bowtech Sentinel in 60-70 lbs? I am waiting on a 70 lb Sentinel.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry you waiting too. Bowtech and Savage have got to get on the same page or they are doomed. Why advertise a bow you can't even product enough of. 12 to 15 a day come on get real. Look for the Sentiel for 2010. Bowtech products are great you just can't find the new stuff. I'm not buying nothing I can't shoot.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
pro shop had one for about a week, gone now

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
Sorry you waiting too. Bowtech and Savage have got to get on the same page or they are doomed. Why advertise a bow you can't even product enough of. 12 to 15 a day come on get real. Look for the Sentiel for 2010. Bowtech products are great you just can't find the new stuff. I'm not buying nothing I can't shoot.
Lol, As if all the "other" companies have got all their bows out with no waiting time.Do a search and see all the good folks out there that are waiting for their new bow,quite a eye-opener...........Oh by the way, it shoots NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got mine yesterday. It is sweet and well worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
woth the wait

I have a 70 pounder and I think it was well woth the wait. I am currently shooting better then I have in years. I dont have to think to shoot this bow I just pull her up and it is there for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts