Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
whew, after reading that I would stop posting on that forum, the owner of the site is giving you a hard time and seems like a jerk. Plus you'll have more time here at AT!:wink:

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
I wouldn't let it bother ya, so the guys a jerk. Just stay here, it's alot more fun:wink:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry Recordkeeper

I did not realize I was breaking the rules here. Apologies to anyone who was offended.

For anyone who is curious it was about a guy slamming me on another forum for recommending a bow press one of the members here manufactures. Referring to it as made by JOE BLOW and inferring only a big name manufacturer was capable of making a quality press.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whisper Creek

Go to the whispercreek site then to forums then to the whispercreek archery forum and view the thread about presses near the top.

·
Registered
247 Posts
hansel said:
I wouldn't let it bother ya, so the guys a jerk. Just stay here, it's alot more fun:wink:
I gotta agree with hansel.
It won't be long till that dude will have to post threads to himself.
Stick with AT. It's the place to be.

BigD

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Dang small world huh

I didn't know there was any other archery forums out there:darkbeer: :wink: AC

·
Registered
811 Posts
bbaumer said:
Go to the whispercreek site then to forums then to the whispercreek archery forum and view the thread about presses near the top.
Went to the site and couldn't find any forums...no big deal I don't think I want to waste my time there

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
IroquoisArcher said:
Did I see you had listed it as the NC Archery Shack? I belong there too and usually thought they were pretty good there.
You must not know them then. He's the same guy who runs Down South Hunting, and he's a real jerk. I wouldn't waste my time at one of their forums. If ya don't agree with them or shoot what they are shootin' they are slammin' you. ArcheryTalk is far much better than hangin' out over there with a bunch of "Know It All" Jerks. Who needs em'?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Responses

Glockman, the forums link is on the left in the white box along with links to bows, owners manuals and others.

To all:

Something I should have asked for in the first place (well, maybe I should not have asked for help in the first place, I was a little bent at the time) is if you decide to respond to thread please take the high road and stick to honest (hopefully positive) comments about the aforementioned press.

No need to stoop to that level and slam back. I just find it unbelievable that the whispercreek mods have let it go considering they have a link on their site to that forum.

thanks,
bbaumer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts