Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help:
I need to blackmail or otherwise force some preferential treatment my way. I thought about bribery but I'm too poor....... that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it.

I keep hearing about Alien-Z landings and I'm getting more than a bit impatient AND jealous. It's a good that the birth place of virgin Aliens is on the wrong coast. :ninja: I'd be hiding in the bushes in wait to kidnap a new born........ Or posing as a shipping driver.... or an employee......

Maybe I'd just hold up a delivery truck. I can imagine the headline and story... "UPS truck load of Aliens kidnapped!". The driver said that Robin Hood or someone dressed as Robin Hood approached the truck. The driver abandoned the truck when "Robin Hood" started screaming/chanting at him, :rant:"give me all your Aliens and a couple S4's". :madgrin: The driver said "Robin Hood" appeared to deranged. The driver of the truck is being held for psychological evaluation and for transporting aliens. It's illegal to ship people without a permit."

Does anyone know if there' a shop on the east coast with an order of Alien's en route? Preferably with a few hours of Richmond, VA but not too close.:zip:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I dont think the Z's are shipping till Jan, could be wrong though. I am really quite anxious to shoot one.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I'm within a few hours of Richmond and I have one!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist! If you want to make the trip to Beckley, you can put as many arrows through my Z as your little heart desires. She's a sweet shooter! Might take the edge off!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I'm within a few hours of Richmond and I have one!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist! If you want to make the trip to Beckley, you can put as many arrows through my Z as your little heart desires. She's a sweet shooter! Might take the edge off!
Review, speeds, pics please!

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:hurt:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
:help:
I need to blackmail or otherwise force some preferential treatment my way. I thought about bribery but I'm too poor....... that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it.

I keep hearing about Alien-Z landings and I'm getting more than a bit impatient AND jealous. It's a good that the birth place of virgin Aliens is on the wrong coast. :ninja: I'd be hiding in the bushes in wait to kidnap a new born........ Or posing as a shipping driver.... or an employee......

Maybe I'd just hold up a delivery truck. I can imagine the headline and story... "UPS truck load of Aliens kidnapped!". The driver said that Robin Hood or someone dressed as Robin Hood approached the truck. The driver abandoned the truck when "Robin Hood" started screaming/chanting at him, :rant:"give me all your Aliens and a couple S4's". :madgrin: The driver said "Robin Hood" appeared to deranged. The driver of the truck is being held for psychological evaluation and for transporting aliens. It's illegal to ship people without a permit."

Does anyone know if there' a shop on the east coast with an order of Alien's en route? Preferably with a few hours of Richmond, VA but not too close.:zip:
Someone has had too much caffeine this morning???...........:D.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Heck if Kstigall makes the trip I'll bring the Nemesis down so he can shoot both:wink:

·
Registered
44 Posts
It sure is nice to live right down the road from them :wink:

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Heck if Kstigall makes the trip I'll bring the Nemesis down so he can shoot both:wink:
I don't need to shoot anything........... I was hoping to kill a deer with it before season went out and/or use it at the LAS Classic if I wanted.

I've decided on an Alien-Z instead of the Nemesis because of the 1.5 cam. I'll probably end up with both and/or a 'Hog with 1.5's and/or a FireCat with 1.5's and/or ?????????????

It sure is nice to live right down the road from them :wink:
Like I said it's probably best that I don't...........

I think Dawn or someone at Martin would accuse me of being a stalker......... though bribes do work better delivered in person.
Has anyone ever paid a bribe through PayPal? Is anyone at Martin or Rytera listening? Ya'll have my number...........

·
I am nobody.........
8,659 Posts
I have lots of dirt on Nov Rut......he hangs with the wrong crowd at ASA shoots......probably won't help here though!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have lots of dirt on Nov Rut......he hangs with the wrong crowd at ASA shoots......probably won't help here though!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't use something to blackmail someone when everyone already knows it! :becky:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Is the Nemesis and the Z going to be at the ATA show and available for me to shoot ? This I would like to know as i will be stopping by the Martin booth to turn in my shootem ticket :D
Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
I dont think the Z's are shipping till Jan, could be wrong though. I am really quite anxious to shoot one.
God, I hope not. I just talked to Dawn two weeks ago and she told me shipping would start in November. Oh, that was November 16th. It was already November.

I think I'm gonna cry.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
God, I hope not. I just talked to Dawn two weeks ago and she told me shipping would start in November. Oh, that was November 16th. It was already November.

I think I'm gonna cry.
Talked to Dawn yesterday.................. :confused: I can't decide if I love her or hate her. But that's beside the point. If anyone has some good dirt on her then we NEED to talk. :no: I would never repeat what is told me in confidence......

Does she have any idea how many folks lust after what she has?
Is she being a :grinch: holding back on shipping?!! :eek:

Dawn is my BFF!!! :becky:

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
talked to dawn yesterday.................. :confused: I can't decide if i love her or hate her. But that's beside the point. If anyone has some good dirt on her then we need to talk. :no: I would never repeat what is told me in confidence......

does kstigall have any idea how many folks lust after his avatar?
is she being a :grinch: Holding back on shipping?!! :eek:

Dawn is my bff!!! :becky:
:d :d

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Easy Reylamb, :tape2: you know it is all that Ooten fella.
He's trouble:wink:
Yep! I'll verify that! I've been involved in that campfire before! Oops, now they'll be after dirt on me!:wink:

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, I see everybody has decided to keep all their Alien secrets private. So I'm going to have a couple :darkbeer: tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to kill a deer and I'm going to use a RIFLE!! :rant: Yep, you heard that right! I want each of you to know it's your fault! Blood will be on your hands........... Go pluck your Aliens.... :aww:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts