Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone has had an opportunity to run any speed tests with this bow using common hunting arrow weights. All the reviews I’ve read and seen in youtube scream old school Elite feel which is a good thing. But I haven’t seen any speed testing done. Any information or opinions would be great. Haven’t had a chance to get to a dealer to test it out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
HHA products SUCK
14,155 Posts
Dealers first saw them at the show. They are not in shops yet.
I will say, it was a sweet bow. One of my favs of the show.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealers first saw them at the show. They are not in shops yet.
I will say, it was a sweet bow. One of my favs of the show.
I’m def interested in seeing them/shooting them. I’d like to know how well it maintains its speed at the efficiency they are claiming. All in all the look of the bow is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
HHA products SUCK
14,155 Posts
Check back with the dealers in a week or so. Scottie/pa should have them in, in a few days and will test them.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Spoke with my Elite dealer last night. He said the bow will be a top seller this year. He said the draw is smooth as can be, very smooth transition, zero vibration, quite, and at a price people will pay. He is very happy with what Elite did after the Option series.

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
Spoke with my Elite dealer last night. He said the bow will be a top seller this year. He said the draw is smooth as can be, very smooth transition, zero vibration, quite, and at a price people will pay. He is very happy with what Elite did after the Option series.
We shall see it is a nice bow but hearing about upcharges on everything and only black limbs??

·
can I shoot it?
17,053 Posts
Mine should be here by Feb 1st. Will be testing it with weights up to 500gr and testing it side by side with my RealmX.

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
I think the beauty of the high efficiency is you can have that nice Elite feel and still have a bit higher speed than seen in the past. Should be a nice bow I'm thinking.

·
Vendor
10,771 Posts
Best overall bow at the show. It is just so smooth and nice to shoot.

·
Registered
631 Posts
My Option had very high cam efficiency. At 27.5” Draw it was one of the faster bows I’ve had in years. Most bows lose a lot of speed at my draw length, but my Option was fast.

·
Registered
631 Posts
We shall see it is a nice bow but hearing about upcharges on everything and only black limbs??
What up charges? Only up charge I’ve heard is for the Rhinodized colors. Lots of companies will up charge on those style "custom" colors. It’s a completely different finish than the camo dyesub finishes.

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
What up charges? Only up charge I’ve heard is for the Rhinodized colors. Lots of companies will up charge on those style "custom" colors. It’s a completely different finish than the camo dyesub finishes.
Certain camo is a up charge, our rep told us at the show that Mossy Oak Mountain Country is a up charge.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Certain camo is a up charge, our rep told us at the show that Mossy Oak Mountain Country is a up charge.
Interesting. I was told all camo options were the same price. The info I got was only the Rhinodized colors will be an up charge. I suppose if it is a larger amount in royalties they’re paying for that specific camo then I could see the need to up charge. I doubt it’s going to be a drastic number. At least they made them affordable. Even with a $50 color option up charge for certain camo’s.

·
HHA products SUCK
14,155 Posts
Interesting. I was told all camo options were the same price. The info I got was only the Rhinodized colors will be an up charge. I suppose if it is a larger amount in royalties they’re paying for that specific camo then I could see the need to up charge. I doubt it’s going to be a drastic number. At least they made them affordable. Even with a $50 color option up charge for certain camo’s.
Camo is the same price.
Rhino colors have the upcharge, but are standard on the target bows.

·
Vendor
10,771 Posts
65 lb limbs are an up charge too.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Go build a bow on elites website and the black bow is 999 any camo options is 1099.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
That's what I heard, upcharges for anything except black. What is unreal to me is that I hear only black limbs are available, can anybody confirm this??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts