Archery Talk Forum banner

Any good outfitters in Maryland?

1140 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  VA HEAD HUNTER
I will be in Maryland with some free time next month and was curious if there are any good outfitters down there. I'll be around Prince George county I believe it is.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
771 Posts
I will be in Maryland with some free time next month and was curious if there are any good outfitters down there. I'll be around Prince George county I believe it is.
If you want the best hunting, be willing to cross the bridge to the eastern shore or head out to western maryland. There is public land in central MD but good luck finding something with antlers on it. It can be done but there is a really bad buck doe ratio in most of central MD public lands.

· Registered
410 Posts
md has some good deer in some parts. i loved in montgomery county for years and there are some giants in there but as fas as outfitters i dont know any but there are some good ones here in virginia just about an hour and a half drive from where you will be. check out southern hospitallity guide service, rob tyler is awesome and puts on a great hunt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.