Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any issues with the trigger, finish, limbs, or anything else on the current stock of SZ350s? Were there ever any issues with them? Are they making black limb models? If so, should I wait for the black limb model?

Thanks,
jmak

·
Registered
866 Posts
Have never seen a single post with an SZ350 problem, that's why I just bought one instead of the 380.

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
I think David at Wyvern said that the 350 will also be coming with black limbs. I'm hoping to have a 350 soon in Gore Optifade with black limbs.

I've heard nothing about any problems with the 350. Mine has been bullet proof to date.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I have one lined up but unfortunately it's full price for it with the kit. No one else appears to have one. Is the 3x9 scope they are shipping with any good or should I look at getting something different? Any suggestions for a quality inexpensive scope?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Give Wyvern a call & see if he has any , Also get a Hawke scope for it!!!!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Make sure u buy from a good dealer jsut in case u have any issues!!!!!

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
The 3x9 scope seems to be an air rifle scope with parallax adjustment down to a few feet and has a mil dot reticle (at least that's how my 350 came). You can get by with it but I'd much prefer the Hawke MAP crossbow scope that sells for less than $80. There is no way I know of, of getting a 20/30/40/50 yard sight in with the 3x9 because all the dots are evenly spaced. You should be able to get either 25/35/45/55 or 30/40/50/60 yards with the MAP and use top hash mark for 15 or 20 yards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts