1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mark
5,420 Posts
i hope not season open Sept 3rd.

·
Mark
5,420 Posts
Monday am will be the time to hunt. temps in upper 50's Sunday night. I can hear the nats buzzing around my ears already....maybe time to buy thermacell.

·
Scout, Hunt, Kill!!!
4,261 Posts
Season opens Saturday, September 3.
I wish they would wait til October 1 to open season, and move gun season to the last week of November. Imagine what caliber of deer we would have then.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Season opens Saturday, September 3.
I wish they would wait til October 1 to open season, and move gun season to the last week of November. Imagine what caliber of deer we would have then.
I like moving gun season back a week but not bow season. I love hunting in September.

·
Mark
5,420 Posts
i agree with above Sept 3rd is too hot and maybe the 24th would be better. and i agree move gun season back one week to give bow hunters more time to hunt in rut.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It is to hot to hunt the first weeks of Sept....BUT I did kill my biggest bow buck in 2007 on Sept 12th in full velvet....so I always take advantage of catching em off guard in early season.
good luck to all

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
i agree with above Sept 3rd is too hot and maybe the 24th would be better. and i agree move gun season back one week to give bow hunters more time to hunt in rut.
You can bowhunt the whole rut!Coming in early dont bother me none,and it really dont bother me to miss a morning or evening versus Oct. or Nov. i hate it when somethin comes up and I cannot go during those two months,no big deal in Sept. though.As far as firearms go thats where they should enforce a earn a buck tag,gotta shoot a doe first.It would detour a bunch of fellas.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
You post something like that on KY hunting.com they will want to string you up. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts