·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone shot or held the new ONES?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Shot the stx last night. My opinion is this bow is going to be an awesome bow! It had some hand vibe to it, but this bow holds like a rock. Very well balanced. The cam's are very smooth all the way back. I shot it with the cable stops and it had an okay wall, not as hard as a spiral but not spongy either. If you want a hard wall you can shoot the limb stops. What impressed me was the pin lined up with the string, showing how stiff this riser actually is with the 7000 series aluminum.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
It wasn't mine and we were just shooting spots so we didn't check the speed. DL was spot on.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Hopefully I get my soon just don't understand why they don't have bows ready to ship on there release date but all companies do it .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Have mine on its way to South Africa. Will give some feedback shortly (I Hope).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I shot the gamma green STX today and it was solid as a rock was all in all an amazing bow. The draw cycle even on the A cam was silky smooth. I didn't care for the gamma green when looking at it in pictures but once I had the bow in my hand it looked considerably better. The pictures and the talk doesn't do Prime justice. They without a doubt have done amazing with this One. And the 7000 series riser is spot on!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts