Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to get on a indoor video league, or just a indoor league in general, any shooters around me? i live in Cogan Station,pa, 3 miles out past williamsport,PA, i know they have a league in McElhattan, but they need 3-4 men teams. i shoot really good!
-Any body locally around me.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
there is also a video league down in watsontown, pa too... not to far from you...

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Is hunters Archery still shooting in McHellhattan??? I think since Fred moved across the street into his garage, the league is no more.....but I can call his cell and ask for sure. If hes still doing it and your interested in driving that far....im sure we could get you on a team here.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good! id be interested for sure! last i heard from lefty at lefties archery he was still gonna have it.
Is hunters Archery still shooting in McHellhattan??? I think since Fred moved across the street into his garage, the league is no more.....but I can call his cell and ask for sure. If hes still doing it and your interested in driving that far....im sure we could get you on a team here.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shot their ;ast year and was one of the better shooters in the league, then the unit was broke down for like 2-3 weeks, and once it came back the screen had dead spots they told us not to shoot in that zone it wouldnt register so our team decided to walk away, as well as 3 other teams. is it fixed for real this year/?
there is also a video league down in watsontown, pa too... not to far from you...

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
sounds good! id be interested for sure! last i heard from lefty at lefties archery he was still gonna have it.
Just talked to Fred at Hunters Archery and he says no Techno or indoor league til next year....maybe. He had some mishaps while mixing married in family and business....it did not end well and he is now working out of his refinished garage, which is nice, but not the huge log cabin they were in. So if you find somewhere inbetween you and I let me know as I could get anywhere from 1-3 guys dependent on how many we would need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts