Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'08 High Country Speedforce, '07 Hoyt Vectrix, '08 Bowtech 82nd Airborne
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an El Cheap O string jig from Automan26 and I can't wait to use it! It is in the mail and coming this way! Now I need to drop about $275 in supplies and equipment to Lancaster Archery.
Why do I choose you first?
Lancaster Archery has supported NASP for many years, and this is important to the future of archery.
Before I place my order.....What might Lancaster have in the form of Discounts/Promotions????

·
Vendor
6 Posts
I just bought an El Cheap O string jig from Automan26 and I can't wait to use it! It is in the mail and coming this way! Now I need to drop about $275 in supplies and equipment to Lancaster Archery.
Why do I choose you first?
Lancaster Archery has supported NASP for many years, and this is important to the future of archery.
Before I place my order.....What might Lancaster have in the form of Discounts/Promotions????

Hello there, we currently have some promos for Gold Tip products and Prime Bows, click here to look at all our current promos: Lancaster Archery Supply Promotions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.