Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard form Gary on the '06 slick tricks? Just wondering, he must be crazy with the new supplier of his blades. If anyone knows anything please post......

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
on the slick trick web gary says hes praying to have them and ship them on or around the 11th of the month.im waiting too so lets all send a little prayer with garys and for gary too.poor guy has got to be pulling his hair out by now.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
It's a dang shame....I couldn't wait any longer and had to go with the heads in my sig. line.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Im not 100% sure, but Ive been told they are already shipping out to customers..

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I hope you guys are right....in about a week or two it will be 2 1/2 months since I ordered mine. Can't wait to try them and take a deer with em this year.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
scelect archery

archery talk sponsor has them. we have them already......fast shipping too!:)

·
Registered
6,206 Posts
Hotshot88....Your not going to like this. lol

I mailed in my order for a pack of 100gr magnum replacement blades and one pack of 100gr magnums on Aug 26th and got both of them in the mail today! :zip: :wink:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Xtec Shooter said:

I mailed in my order for a pack of 100gr magnum replacement blades and one pack of 100gr magnums on Aug 26th and got both of them in the mail today! :zip: :wink:
scelect archery had ours here in 3 days:tongue: we ordered 2 packs of 100's and extra blades:dance: :whoo: :pepsi:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Xtec Shooter said:

I ordered mine on Aug. 21 (I think). My wife got a call today from Mobile Freight saying that my 'package' would be delivered on Thurs (Sept 7). So, I'm hoping that the package is my 2 packs of 100 grain Slick Tricks. I don't think I'm expecting anything else. :confused:

Praying for my Slick Tricks. I'm anxious to try them out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got my 100 grain mags from bigbuckmiddaugh today. He had a limited supply. I can tell you these things are SHARP. I have a 1 inch gash on my thumb to prove it. BE CAREFUL. One little slip and I thought I cut my thumb off. :sad:

Anyway they are worth the wait. They fly exactly like my field points. I hope everyone gets theirs before their respective seasons start.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I was told by Gary that I should be expecting another shipment Friday. I hope this is the case, as there is a pretty good waiting list. I should have some extra packs, as I keep upping my order with him.

I'm using the 85 grain and they shoot great. I'll post up later this season with a damage report.

Thanks for letting people know about Select Archery Niteshade, I appreciate it.

Jim

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
Temporarily out of stock

I shipped out my last pack this morning as they only lasted 3 days, I apologize to the guys that I had to turn away but Gary told me today that it will be next week before I get anymore and that is only if the more blades get here this week. Keep the fingers crossed.....

I will be leaving Monday and gone 2 weeks hunting myself so hopefully there will be a slick trick box at the shop when I get back. I will say this I met Gary at the ATA show and he is as genuine as they come and I hope folks will try to be a little understanding with him as I could tell when talking with him today this entire blade issue has stressed the man out considerabely so please take the German blade issue into mind while typing a post about slick tricks.

Good Luck Hunting to all this fall.....John

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I have received 3 shipments from Gary and every single pack has shipped out as soon as it got here. Expecting more late this week or early next week. Hopefully soon the availability will no longer be an issue.:)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Question?

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but could someone explain to me what the difference is between the magnums and the original slick tricks. Other than the obvious size difference, is there any difference in performance?

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
The obvious is it. The mags with their 1 1/8" cut will cut a bigger hole. :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
frsd44 said:
I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but could someone explain to me what the difference is between the magnums and the original slick tricks. Other than the obvious size difference, is there any difference in performance?
The mags are 1 and 1/8" cut, the others are 1" cut. Not a whole lot of difference other than some feel the 1" gives better penetration - there is NO difference in flight.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yup got my magnums from Mean V last week.

J-

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks for the Info. Mean V and Snood. Instead of waiting for the standard ones to be shipped I sent my order in for the Magnums.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts