Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I would check you're bank account to see if the check cleared. If not you probably won't be getting one.

I am a resident and still haven't got mine yet. They usually wait till the deadline (last couple weeks of Sept.) to send them out. I've never gotten mine in the mail before that time period.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Received

I received mine for 5C earlier this week.. Still waiting on 4B, but the check has cleared.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Got 1 today

Got a tag today - the second one I sent for. The first one still has not arrived although it cleared my bank on August 15. They are suppose to be mailed no later than Sept 18 and in the past they get mailed right around that specified mailing date.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not yet

Haven't received my tag for 3C, although I expect it any day. The check was processed on Aug. 28th.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Finally!

Got my 3C permit just 4 hours after I posted that I hadn't received it yet. The power of positive thinking......or........who cares......it's in my license holder!

good luck this season to everyone.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Still waiting for 1A and 2B....Im not worried, probably get em early this week

·
Registered
801 Posts
Tax Lawyer said:
I sent mine in early. Nothing yet. Anybody else?

If you didn't get your get your check back awhile ago then you have been issued a tag. All tags have to be in the mail by September 18th. You should be getting yours some time in the near future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts