Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 on the ground already, suppose to snow hard all day here!

I might have to steal the SnowShoes I saw come in from Cabelas yesterday

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
yeah its coming down good here

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Yeah, we have around six inches here, and I already plowed the driveway once. Looks like I'll be plowing it again tomorrow morning. Nice powdery snow though. Too bad you can't hunt deer in PA right now :(

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Its been coming down hard all day here in south central Pennsylvania. The last I heard we are supposed to get around 12 inches!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
just ready to start here any minute. gearing up for some shoveling . They canceled a
Christmas party i was going to tonight because of the snow coming

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
It is nice for Christmans and for deer hunting.

We have our usual Southern California Winter weather of 75 F and sunny.
But the local mountains are covered with snow from last week's storms.

Ray

·
Registered
18,967 Posts
We had a dusting here up until an hour ago and then the blizzard began, and I was going to go and pick up my new Z7 this afternoon :( :smow:

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
Well up here in the "snow belt" we are getting nothing, I kinda like a good storm, I think we will get 1 or 2,LOL!!...

·
Registered
173 Posts
You folks worry too much about a little blow. We get about 200 inches a year. It'll settle, it'll get plowed.... life goes on if you have snow shoes, snowmobiles and like to ice fish. LOL I spent a miserable day wading in snow and water cleaning water lines to our hatchery and setting a new test tank. 5 hours of temps below 15, wet feet, wet hands and working hard. Got it done and am now sipping brandy and chillin in the warmth of the house. Where do you live standsetter? I'm in the Camden area.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts