Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine gave me a dozen GT's AFC Accel carbon arrows 2540. There is no nocks,points, or im assuming outserts. Anybody know anything about these or where to get parts for them.

· Registered
3,955 Posts
Those were AFC's (later bought out by Gametracker who eventually became Carbon Express) straightest pultruded carbon series- they are heavy (around 11-12 GPI)- and about .320 or .300 spine.

You can also look around for Easton PC 6.5 (I believe, not 100% sure) components, they should fit. Easton PC 6.1= sam O.D. as AFC2300, P.C. 6.3 = AFC 2400, and pretty sure 6.5= AFC 2540.

Great arrows! My shop still has some camo ones in the back- maybe even have extra components? Flying Arrow Sports in Carmel, NY ask for Mike!

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Thanx Jeff, yeah there a really heavy, thick walled, small diameter, stiff spined arrow.

I have seen the eastons before just never the AFC's

Thanks for the input

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone have any idea where I can find components for these arrows

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
Rytera Nemesis, Easton Pro Hunters, Muzzy 3 blade, tru-Ball hinge release.
2,119 Posts
Good news

I to was on the same Quest and found some components that work. Go to Arizona archery for your outsert knocks and then try to find some one who caries older Beaman outserts and try to match them, I know it seams odd but they are a little bigger then the ones made for them but with hot glue it will take up the little bit of diff. but I use them for hunting and they will shock you how well they perform!!! Good luck:shade:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.