Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know, I am the resident "car guy" here. If you need any help with pricing or financing options PM me and I can help! Not looking to sell you anything, I just would like to help some archers get a great deal!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work for the biggest dealer in Portland as a finance manager now, and have been in the business 9 years. I know the ins and outs. I also have an auction license if you are looking for something special. Let me know if I can help in any way.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I woud love to have something nicer to drive, but do to bankruptcy, it wont be happening for quite awhile. i couldnt get financed even if I had 98% of the money down.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
As soon as the rear end goes out in my 06 dodge cummings:( it my go in for an up grade! :teeth: Next time i will spring for the extended warranty. LOL

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No stress about the bankruptcy. Banks understand what is going on and as soon as it is discharged, you will be financeable again elkhunter.!

Shoot, I even see people now who fall behind on their mortgage on PURPOSE just so they can qualify for the government mortgage bailout program.!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
No stress about the bankruptcy. Banks understand what is going on and as soon as it is discharged, you will be financeable again elkhunter.!

Shoot, I even see people now who fall behind on their mortgage on PURPOSE just so they can qualify for the government mortgage bailout program.!
Hell, I think that I got screwed in the bankruptcy somewhere. It is already discharged and no one has even gotten notice of it. Attorney claims that the bankruptcy court is dragging there feet(but he has never seen this before).

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call the court yourself, or PM me and I will yank your credit and see if it is discharged on the record.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I just bought a 1997 Honda crv, 137 thousand miles, almost brand new looking, great gas mileage and 4 wheel drive for 3500 bucks what do you think of the price?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tell you what, Im not at work, so I cant check what it is running through the auction at right now, but if you are happy then you paid the right price! It is pretty funny because the people who negotiate with us for weeks before they buy are the ones who are never happy and the ones who we make 5 thousand dollars on are always the ones who are happy. I think it is a personality thing. Frugal vs free spirited I guess

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yeah HHAHAHA I know what you mean! I love this little rig! I'm happy! So I guess it was a good price.... I'm always usuallly happy with what I buy, unless I make a mistake of course.... But I try to be semi-frugal just so I have enough money stored up for something else that might come up around the block.... LOL

Thanks (hardball15), whats your real first name... I feel dumb calling people hardball and other user names LOL

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know what you mean....Its Gregg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts