Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see some pics of the 2010 Pearson Legends. Any one gotten one yet?????

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody gotten a Legend yet? What about one on order????

·
Registered
778 Posts
Legends have not shipped yet. It won't be long! This bow will be outta sight. I got my Advantage last week and am absolutely in love with it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yum!!

I believe I will be ordering one of these too:)

·
Registered
778 Posts
I guess its just me and you in here. Feels like an empty movie theater:)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Pearson needs to get their web site up to date.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Pearson needs to get their web site up to date.
Hope to have it done here pretty soon. Lots of information and pictures from customers will be on there. I hope you find it worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Rumor on the street is that we've got 2 Legends on the way here today for our new store. I'll be sure to play with them and get some video posted.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
we have them in stock at www.archeryprostaffmi.com as well as most of the up to date information on the bows. if you guys need any help or have questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]

later,
jkeiffer

·
Registered
661 Posts
I just set mine up for hunting yesterday, all I can say is that this bow is awesome. I was shooting incredible groups with it out to 60 yards.

Pearson hit another home run with this bow. The Advantage is awesome, the Legend is awesome, it makes it hard to choose between the two after you shoot both. They are both incredible bows.

Brent

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brent post a pic of your set up! What sight are you using?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I love that black Crinkle on a riser and it makes me want to get one of my bows redone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts